Center for Global Engagement Student Scholarships and Financial Aid
Financial Aid / Scholarships
Students must come fully prepared to meet the necessary financial obligations for
the full time they will be in the United States. It is estimated that each student
will need at least $19,000* per academic year (9 months). This does not include the
cost of travel. Below are estimated costs (subject to change without notice):
- Tuition and fees (9 months) $13,000 This price is for one full year, two (2) semesters,
24 credits of undergraduate tuition and fees.
- Living Expenses, room, board (estimate) $5,000
- Health insurance (required) $1,000
9 month estimated total cost: $19,000
Loans & Working
Presently, there are no loans available for international students. Students may also
find employment on campus at a minimum wage but may not work more than twenty (20)
hours per week. Off-campus work is not permitted during the first year of study. In
order for students to be issued an I-20 form, they must make a statement concerning
their financial intentions for the entire time they plan to study at Snow College. I-20s
will be issued to students after students have received official acceptance. Students
will be notified of their acceptance when an I-20 is sent to them.
- International students are eligible to apply for any academic and departmental scholarships,
or the International Student Endowment Scholarship. The Snow College Center for Global
Engagement is committed to helping international students with their academic and
personal goals. Our scholarships are open to new and returning international students.
Priority will be given to students from underrepresented countries. We look for students
with academic excellence, a strong history of volunteer/service experience and a desire
to help others.
- International students with disabilities highly encouraged to apply!
- Our new student scholarships are TUITION WAIVERS and have no cash value. Students must be able to perform assigned leadership functions and maintain a minimum
GPA of 2.5 to maintain the award.
- The deadline to apply for fall semester is March 1. The deadline for spring semester
is October 1. Applications will be reviewed based on the date submitted.
* Returning international students who have finished two full semesters (at least
one semester must be out of ESL in regular academic classes) may also apply. The cumulitive
GPA requirement for returning students is 3.5 and students must be active in global
Apply for the International Student Scholarship
Link to Snow College non-CGE scholarships
Please call us at 435.283.7150, or send an email to
* prices are estimates