Welcome to your new home away from home! We are excited to have you live in on-campus
housing and are always here to help answer your questions and adjust to college life.
Remember, if you have questions you can always contact us by selecting the 'Contact
Us' email on our website. You will be emailed your housing assignment but can always
log back into your housing application to see the details.
Information for all students
Fall 2022 classes begin on Monday, August 29, 2022.
Fall 2022 Move-In Day Instructions
Move-In day for the Fall 2022 semester will be on Saturday, August 27, 2022. Students
may arive between 8:00am and 10:00pm. Students may also arrive and check-in on Sunday,
August 28, 2022 between 10:00am and 10:00pm. Follow the steps below to make your Move-In
Day experience as smooth as possible.
- Get registered for classes as early as possible: https://www.snow.edu/offices/advisement/staff.html
- Get your Badger ID card least two weeks prior to move-in Day: https://snow.edu/offices/registrar/badger-id.html
- Your Badger ID card, once printed, will be put into your check-in folder so that you
can receive it from housing on Move-In Day.
- On Move-In Day, head straight to your Residence Hall.
- Anderson Hall, 135 E 100 S, Ephraim, UT, 84627
- Castilleja Hall, 160 N 100 E, Ephraim, UT, 84627
- Mary Nielson Hall, 165 E 100 N, Ephraim, UT, 84627
- Nuttall Hall, 75 S 100 E, Ephraim, UT, 84627
- Snow Hall, 171 E 100 N, Ephraim, UT, 84627
- Suites at Academcy Square, 131 E College Avenue, Ephraim, UT, 84627
- Once at your Residence Hall, wait in the lobby to be checked in by an RA.
- Do not go straight to your room, there is some paperwork you need to sign first.
- After you've signed your check-in paperwork and received your key, you are free to
move-in your belongings!
- Other campus services and events will be available during the day, be sure to explore
the student center and the rest of campus!