Skip to content

To Apply

To Apply

The first step in applying for benefits is to apply for admission to Snow College. Be sure to include all official transcripts from high school and any college or university that you previously attended.

A veteran can receive college credit for physical education and health after completing Basic Training. Submit a copy of your DD-214 to the Admissions Office for evaluation.

First time applicants need to fill out the required VA paperwork. A first time applicant will need to process a form 22-1990, "Application for Educational Benefits". If the student is a dependent of a deceased or disabled Veteran, the form 22-5490 would need to be submitted. All form are now available on-line at the Veteran Administration web site. The on-line application is titled "VONAPP" VA On-line Application. The website can be accessed at

To certify your enrollment or to receive your monthly stipend, the Snow College Veterans Affairs Office will need a copy of your application form (22-1990) or a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility. Once you apply on line, the Veterans Administration will send you a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility with 30 to 45 days. Eligibility for benefits is determined through the Muskogee Veteran Regional Office. Students can call 1-888-442-4551 to check on their benefit status.

Transfer students will also need to be admitted to the college and complete a "Request for Change of Program or Place of Training" form 22-1995, or form 22-5495 for dependents of deceased or disabled Veterans.