Skip to content

STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES located in the Greenwood Student Center, Rm 250, is a Federally Funded academic support system.

How Do I Qualify for Student Support Services?

  • Be a citizen or legal resident of the United States.
  • Be at least a half-time student working toward a degree at Snow College and planning to transfer to a four-year college or university.
  • Have an academic need and meet one of the following criteria:
    1. Be financially limited, according to federal criteria.
    2. Be a first generation college student, meaning neither parent has earned a baccalaureate degree.
    3. Have a documented physical or learning disability.

To Apply:

If you are a Snow College student and qualify for the Student Support Services Program, you can apply by calling (435) 283-7390, or stop by our office, Room 250 Greenwood Student Center, or apply online.

Interested students will meet with a staff member to discuss their academic needs and to determine eligibility.

Once a student is enrolled in the SSS program, an education plan is mutually developed.