The Snow College Campus Assessment and Resource Team (CARE Team) supports the college’s commitment to a tradition of excellence and quality student services by implementing a collaborative approach to conducting assessments, providing intervention resources, and sustaining a safe, healthy environment for the success of the college’s students, faculty and staff.
If you are full-time student, a faculty or staff member experiencing mental or emotional strain, please be aware that Snow College has multiple resources to assist you.
TimelyCare is available by going to TimelyCare.com/Snow and logging in with your college email address. Someone is available 24/7 by clicking on "TalkNow", or click on Counseling to schedule an appointment with a therapist.
If you would like more information regarding wellness support, please contact Snow College's Wellness Center at 435-283-7136.
If you observe or become aware of any of the “red flag” behaviors listed below, please click a report link below and submit an online report or contact a CARE Team member directly. Anonymous reports are accepted, but the team may be limited in how they can respond and follow up in such cases. Academic concerns should be submitted through Canvas.
When a behavior is criminal or is causing imminent harm or danger, call Police Dispatch at 435.835.2345 in Ephraim or 435.893.6471 in Richfield. In the event of an emergency, call 9-1-1.
Questions or referrals for the CARe Team may be directed to any the following individuals:
Vision Statement: The Snow College CARE Team aims to establish a secure campus setting that places emphasis on the students' health, safety and overall welfare. The CARE Team's objective is to promote an atmosphere where students feel protected and supported, both physically and emotionally. The team endeavors to maintain a safe environment for students while fostering their emotional and psychological well-being.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to actively implement the vision of Snow College CARE Team, committing to provide an environment that fosters security and wellness among students. We aim to:
Prioritize student health, safety, and welfare as key components in building a supportive
Pledge steadfast attention to physical protection and emotional support for each individual student.
Strive relentlessly towards nurturing students’ emotional and psychological well-being, recognizing it as intrinsic to their overall success.
Collaborate effectively as a team, using a holistic approach in promoting a safe environment conducive for learning and growth.
Continually adapt our strategies based on the evolving needs of our students, ensuring their well-being remains at the forefront of all actions.
By living this mission daily, we believe we can actualize our vision of creating a campus where every student feels secure, supported, and empowered in their educational journey.
Goals: The Snow College CARE Team sets forth the following goals consistent with our vision:
1. Prioritize the safety of students by implementing stringent security measures on
2. Facilitate a support system aimed at addressing student health concerns promptly and efficiently.
3. Foster an environment conducive to emotional stability, where students feel comfortable seeking help when needed.
4. Actively promote mental health awareness, delivering various educational initiatives related to psychological wellness.
5. Implement proactive strategies that detect early signs of distress among students and provide timely intervention.
6. Collaborate with other faculty members and departments in fostering a safe, healthy, and emotionally supportive learning atmosphere for all students.
7. Stay committed to ongoing review and enhancement of our practices in line with the evolving needs of students and academic community trends.
These goals underscore our commitment to a secure, healthy, and supportive college experience for all Snow College students.