The mission of the Education and Family Studies Department is to:
- Strategically select and provide discipline-specific principle-based and research-based
data and application opportunities to our students.
- That we might assist students in increasing their personal and professional vision
of a brighter future.
- That we might assist students in developing specific skills and qualifications as
demanded by market-driven income opportunities.
- Constantly remind students of their own desired outcomes.
- That we might effectively inspire students to use their moral agency to explore, learn,
and apply the provided information and principles to the end that thy might elicit
their own desired outcomes.